Google Analytic tracking and website traffic and the other one is best for monitoring outgoing data that a web analytic tool. It is completely free for webmasters and anyone can use it on your website or blog.
I met a large number of similar web tool, but I had them 100% accurate analytical analytical. I do Urdu is a complete tutorial on the subject why. Many people do not know the proper use of the Google Analytic tool. Analysis of video playlists everything I can learn about the tools created seen. I use this great tool and you should too.

Google Analytic tool features

There are several features of this device, but your website / IE blog visits, page views, bounce rate and time on site, visitors can find the exact number of daily traffic. While this is a great tool you will see an in depth look at your site. A new feature data in real time, as well as a web counter shows, which have recently been added.
Next
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.
 
Top